Clintworth (Marble & Terrazzo) Ltd offer a variety of stone cleaning, brickwork and repair systems for prestigious and historic/listed buildings. We use traditional techniques and the most up to date specialist cleaning equipment and materials for our sympathetic cleaning and repair procedures, which are acknowledged to be both effective and environmentally friendly.
All forms of Stonework, Brickwork, Terracotta, Faience and unpolished Granite masonry, Paint and Graffiti removal.
Our specialist cleaning services include:
- Steam cleaning
- Chemical cleaning
- Nebulous cleaning
- Wet & dry abrasive systems – we use a variety of abrasives according to each specific project
- Low & high water pressure cleaning
- Various poultice systems
- Wash Vac system for internal works
- Jos/Doff Systems available
We offer repair and replacement solutions for architectural details, such as facades, cornices, balustrades, windows, lintels etc including:
- Natural stone replacement
- Surface repair
- Natural stone repair mortar
- Structural repair
- Cast stone replacement
Paint & graffiti can be removed from a variety of surfaces including Stone, Brick, Marble, Granite, Terracotta etc, internal and external.
All internal systems are designed for situations where dust and water could damage internal fittings or floors.
Providing surface preparation combining the latest techniques and covering a variety of applications;
- Mobile blast cleaning;
- Dust free floor preparation;
- Steel work;
- High/low pressure water cleaning to facades, walls and flooring;
- Wet and dry abrasive systems.