Clintworth (Marble & Terrazzo) Ltd are a specialist contractor, who provide a wide range of unique services in Marble, Terrazzo (tiles, in-situ, pre-cast), Granite, Stone, Mosaic and Geometric flooring, walling, staircases & facades. This includes repairs, diamond floor resurfacing & polishing, restoration, conservation, specialist cleaning, refurbishment, supply and fix. We are one of the few contractors who can lay and polish in-situ Terrazzo.
Clintworth (Marble & Terrazzo) Ltd undertake works in a variety of buildings, including, but not limited to Historic/Listed and Ecclesiastical buildings, Town Halls, Universities, Government/Council offices, Hotels and Commercial premises. We have an impressive portfolio of projects, which we have completed throughout the North West and the rest of the UK.
We have completed refurbishment projects in all of Liverpool’s ‘3 Graces’ on the iconic waterfront, and part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our completed projects include:
- St Georges Hall, Grade I Listed building in Liverpool.
- Numerous projects on listed/historic buildings for the Universities on Manchester & Liverpool
- Manchester Museum
- Victoria Gallery & Museum
- Whitworth Art Gallery
- Stockport Town Hall
- South Shields Town Hall
- Blackpool Tower (Grade I listed building)*
- St Peter’s Church, Little Aston. (Grade II listed building)*
- Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford
- St Laurence Church Cumbria (Grade I listed building)*
- 3 Graces on Liverpool’s famous waterfront and UNESCO World Heritage Site
*Historic and Listed Building Restoration Specialists